Survey: How Many Days After Surgery Did You Activate?
-
Rider1400
- Posts: 1531
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:23 pm
- Location: Benton Arkansas
Re: How Many Days After Surgery Did You Activate?
I was 4-1/2 hours drive from my surgeon so drain was left in and was left about 50% pumped when I returned home day after surgery.I returned to Dr at 10 days to remove drain and stitches, at which point Dr said I was healed up nicely. The drain was a pain in the abdomen but I think it helps keep swelling down which in turn helps healing. I was done infrapubic so incision didn’t effect scrotum. After stitch’s and drain was removed Dr told me I could start pumping a couple pumps at a time and then deflate and then add a few pumps and deflate til I was comfortable with it and go ahead and start exercising it and use it as soon as I felt like I could. So next day 11-12 days post op I was pumping to max. Which was only 4-5 pumps at first and very sore in the shaft. Think wife and I had gentle sex around the 13-14 day but it was very gentle and lots of lube. Felt great but was very sore afterwards. Had sex at least once a week for next many months and it just got easier and more comfortable as time went on. Pumps gradually increased so now it takes about 25-26 full pumps to max.see signature for implant details
Born 1965 ED at 45 pills,shots all failed.
Implanted 5-22 Titan 20cm with 1cm RTE.
Revision 3-26 Titan 24cm with 1cm trimmed off.
Infection, salvage 5-26 Titan 24cm -1cm trimmed
Explanted 6-17
Implanted 9-2 Titan 22cm less 1 cm trimmed
Implanted 5-22 Titan 20cm with 1cm RTE.
Revision 3-26 Titan 24cm with 1cm trimmed off.
Infection, salvage 5-26 Titan 24cm -1cm trimmed
Explanted 6-17
Implanted 9-2 Titan 22cm less 1 cm trimmed
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot, Baidu [Spider] and 52 guests
