I'm glad it worked for you.
I tried avanafil a few times and wasn't impressed. It worked but the effect was short lived and a bit unreliable. Everyone is different though, reactions may vary a lot.
I'm currently on udenafil and doing great.
Avanafil changed my life (for now)
-
Flavio
- Posts: 947
- Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 4:56 am
Re: Avanafil changed my life (for now)
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.
-
rogerandout99
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2024 1:30 pm
Re: Avanafil changed my life (for now)
I tend to buy the generic avanafil in packs of 4s,works out for 12 pills about $55 incl post from the uk to here in florida.they are made by a top indian pharmacy.They work great.
-
Flavio
- Posts: 947
- Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 4:56 am
Re: Avanafil changed my life (for now)
snake_jazzer wrote: [...] Before booking the appointment, I thought I would start experimenting every possible PDE5 on the market [...]
Yes, that was a very smart thing to do.
I tried avanafil, it worked but I wasn't impressed, the effect was short lived (only a couple of hours). I prefer udenafil, very similar to Cialis, but fewer side effects.
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.
-
snake_jazzer
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2025 3:58 pm
Re: Avanafil changed my life (for now)
Flavio wrote:snake_jazzer wrote: [...] Before booking the appointment, I thought I would start experimenting every possible PDE5 on the market [...]
Yes, that was a very smart thing to do.
I tried avanafil, it worked but I wasn't impressed, the effect was short lived (only a couple of hours). I prefer udenafil, very similar to Cialis, but fewer side effects.
Thanks Flavio.
It seems however that udenafil is not available in Europe or USA. Where do you live and where do you get it from?
37yo with venous leak and arterial insufficiency since I was 18yo due to a motorcycle accident. Pills started to be unreliable even at max dosage. Tried PRP and Shockwaves with no luck. Considering getting an inflatable with Dr. Antonini soon.
Return to “General Discussion”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 166 guests
