Revision & Boston Scientific

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Rider1400
Posts: 1531
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:23 pm
Location: Benton Arkansas

Re: Revision & Boston Scientific

Postby Rider1400 » Fri Jul 31, 2026 10:17 pm

My first revision was insurance and I paid my $3,700 out of pocket costs and the rest was covered. My next revision didn’t cost anything for me. Insurance was billed for hospital charges and anesthesia but no Dr fee and no implant fee. My last surgery was same just hospital and anesthesia. Then my last was explant and again just hospital and anesthesia. Expect the same with reimplantation in 6 weeks from now. If Dr handles it properly your insurance and sub insurance should cover it as many times as is necessary to get it correct.
Born 1965 ED at 45 pills,shots all failed.
Implanted 5-22 Titan 20cm with 1cm RTE.
Revision 3-26 Titan 24cm with 1cm trimmed off.
Infection, salvage 5-26 Titan 24cm -1cm trimmed
Explanted 6-17
Implanted 9-2 Titan 22cm less 1 cm trimmed

itsjustavessel
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2026 9:25 am

Re: Revision & Boston Scientific

Postby itsjustavessel » Sun Aug 02, 2026 1:07 pm

vincentarpino did they say what constitutes "vigorous cycling"? I had PD and ED before surgery and still have a curve that appears when fully inflated. I told my surgeon and he said I should inflate and leave it inflated overnight I've been cycling for 5 weeks now.
AMS CX 700 implanted June 03, 2026
PD & ED


Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot, Cariboo, Facebook, YandexBot and 202 guests