LGXDownunder wrote:Doggedly_positive wrote:ElbowRoom wrote:you will get to the maximum your tissues can support, eventually.
That's the big unknown to me. Just how much can these tough tissues stretch over time, and can they stretch even a little more than you were born with.?
In theory no, you can't be bigger than you ever were as the tunica is a fixed size and can only stretch to its original limit. Some do report gains above that though, so I won't say it's impossible, but unlikely. It doesn't stop me from trying to eek out an extra mm or two. This discussion actually prompted me yesterday to see how long I could go absolutely maxed out. I lasted over 2 1/2 hours. Possibly I could have continued but it was by then very uncomfortable, and a mental battle to keep going. Getting back to your best recollected pre op size is a reasonable goal, but no one can predict how long that will take.
Well, it's good to know that I'm not alone.
I do find though that the more I practise that, the longer I can go without discomfort.
I can now pump to 95% and leave it at that for the whole night without problem, mimicking Mother Nature's Night Wood (Why do they call it Morning Wood? Is because they only notice it when they wake up?).
