I'm about week 7. Still a few awkward moments when the glans rubs the wrong way but overall very comfortable /normal. I started cycling and even after a few times feels good and only slight discomfort towards the top of the shaft when fully pumped. I have also been moving it around when fully inflated in anticipation of different sexual positions. Pretty sure discomfort isthe tissue expanding.
When I deflate the discomfort goes away quickly and is gone witnin 5 mins. (Vs a lot longer last week). Still getting hang of deflate as it goes down quickly to about 40% w gentle squeeze of shaft to get less need to squeeze shaft again.
Evidently need to hold it button for 3 secs for it to activate. Glans isn't floppy but not full when pumped. Going to see what happens w Cialis.
Super happy I had surgery. Really amazing the change on a week by week basis. When not inflated I don't really notice it.
I had prostatectomy so no shooting for me. (I can't really imagine just stsying hard after ejaculation and what show that would be for women if I were single...lol) Pre surgery no issues w orgasm. Still not there yet post surgery. Going to try again on Wednesday!
How much more comfortable will Coloplast Titan get?
-
Handyman
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2025 9:08 am
Re: How much more comfortable will Coloplast Titan get?
Believe post prostate surgery I was around 5 inches down from 6. Never measured girth but post titan otr 20 cm seems thicker.
Implant by Dr. Stuart Schoengold
Implant by Dr. Stuart Schoengold
-
splitpeach
- Posts: 469
- Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2024 7:43 pm
Re: How much more comfortable will Coloplast Titan get?
NewGuy2025 wrote:If you have the possibilty, go for the Rigicon Infla 10 X or the Infla 10 AX!
Iam at week 5 now and it was the best decision. Hard as a rock when inflated and soft like my normal penis without implant when deflated.
I can recommend this implant in full!
Would love it if you can give us an update on this chat:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=26415&hilit=rigicon
Also, could do with your input on the discussion around the difference in models in this one too:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=25988&hilit=rigicon
Mid 30s.
Implanted by Professor Ralph at UCLH on 1st April 2026 with Rigicon Infla10 AX 22cm + 1 RTE. Penuscrotal approach.
Revision by Hakky & Bugra in Istanbul October 2026 with Auxetic cuts and Rigicon Infla10 AX 24cm. Sub Coronal approach.
Implanted by Professor Ralph at UCLH on 1st April 2026 with Rigicon Infla10 AX 22cm + 1 RTE. Penuscrotal approach.
Revision by Hakky & Bugra in Istanbul October 2026 with Auxetic cuts and Rigicon Infla10 AX 24cm. Sub Coronal approach.
-
Vitalssk
- Posts: 151
- Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2025 9:40 pm
Re: How much more comfortable will Coloplast Titan get?
I had that pressure feeling in my taint as well as it was weird to bend in certain positions. But within a couple of months that all disappeared. I was very self conscious about how everything basically shows even fully deflated. But it is what it is. I now laugh at all the women looking at my junk lmao.
definitely will get better as time goes on. I remember 2 months in i thought i made the worst decision of my life. 4 months in now and i wouldn't go back. If my titan failed tomorrow i would get another one.
definitely will get better as time goes on. I remember 2 months in i thought i made the worst decision of my life. 4 months in now and i wouldn't go back. If my titan failed tomorrow i would get another one.
36 year old with 28cm coloplast titan with 125cc Reservoir, lock out with 0 Rear tip extender and pump
Suffered from Combined arterial insufficiency and corporo-venous occlusive erectile dysfunction and Peyronie disease
Had a 35 degree curve
Suffered from Combined arterial insufficiency and corporo-venous occlusive erectile dysfunction and Peyronie disease
Had a 35 degree curve
-
Kodixx
- Posts: 1097
- Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2025 5:32 pm
Re: How much more comfortable will Coloplast Titan get?
wolfpacker, when I deflate I'm at about 10-15%. An hour or two later it feels like I'm at 30-40%, and stays there. In addition, my pump is not 'one touch'. I can't get it to deflate unless I keep the deflate button depressed. That said, I'd be ok with both of those as long as the pump remains reliable. Side note, the pump gets to 100% in around 60-90 seconds which seems fast -- and I'm not trying to hurry.
- Chuck
- Chuck
wolfpacker wrote:I also thought I was getting auto inflation - I think I was somewhat, but it's similar with my new CX. Not sure if the new Tenacio pumonhas less auto inflation or if it's just a fact of inflatable implants
Feb 2025 58yo, 38 w/ greatest wife ever
AMS CX, Tenacio, Dr Broghammer (excellent) pre-op L:7", post-op @ 9 mo L: 6.5=>7.0" G: 5.5=>5.75"
2wks pain, cycling/sex @ 7wks, minor pain until 10wks, felt like 'new normal' sex @ 16wks
AMS CX, Tenacio, Dr Broghammer (excellent) pre-op L:7", post-op @ 9 mo L: 6.5=>7.0" G: 5.5=>5.75"
2wks pain, cycling/sex @ 7wks, minor pain until 10wks, felt like 'new normal' sex @ 16wks
-
Kodixx
- Posts: 1097
- Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2025 5:32 pm
Re: How much more comfortable will Coloplast Titan get?
lifetimetmser, FWIW, I could only wear jeans for an hour or two until around 10 weeks post-op due to swelling and discomfort.
- Chuck
- Chuck
lifetimetmser wrote:Another pertinent question is did others also experience swelling when wearing briefs with a baby sock underneath and jeans? Is it unusual that I am still experiencing this by week 8?
Feb 2025 58yo, 38 w/ greatest wife ever
AMS CX, Tenacio, Dr Broghammer (excellent) pre-op L:7", post-op @ 9 mo L: 6.5=>7.0" G: 5.5=>5.75"
2wks pain, cycling/sex @ 7wks, minor pain until 10wks, felt like 'new normal' sex @ 16wks
AMS CX, Tenacio, Dr Broghammer (excellent) pre-op L:7", post-op @ 9 mo L: 6.5=>7.0" G: 5.5=>5.75"
2wks pain, cycling/sex @ 7wks, minor pain until 10wks, felt like 'new normal' sex @ 16wks
-
thx1138
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:20 pm
Re: How much more comfortable will Coloplast Titan get?
Vitalssk,
I also have a 35 degree bend and would like to know how much of the curve went away
Also; did the Dr. use modeling, scratch technique or placation to reduce bend ?
Thanks,
thx1138
I also have a 35 degree bend and would like to know how much of the curve went away
Also; did the Dr. use modeling, scratch technique or placation to reduce bend ?
Thanks,
thx1138
-
NewGuy2025
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2025 11:16 am
Re: How much more comfortable will Coloplast Titan get?
splitpeach wrote:NewGuy2025 wrote:If you have the possibilty, go for the Rigicon Infla 10 X or the Infla 10 AX!
Iam at week 5 now and it was the best decision. Hard as a rock when inflated and soft like my normal penis without implant when deflated.
I can recommend this implant in full!
Would love it if you can give us an update on this chat:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=26415&hilit=rigicon
Also, could do with your input on the discussion around the difference in models in this one too:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=25988&hilit=rigicon
You can read my full journey here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=26566
41 years old, Rigicon Infla 10X 18cm + 2 RTE (2cm & 1,5cm) - 21,5 cm total - by Dr. Sean Park & Prof. Osmonov @UKSH Lübeck / Germany
My journey + cycling-documentation: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2656
My journey + cycling-documentation: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2656
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: buddypayne, M123987 and 249 guests
