Postby Rider1400 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:01 pm
favalodo wrote:Ya'll scare the hell out of me. I am 25 days post surgery and I read all this. Coloplast Titan says they guarantee implants for life, but what the hell if you have to have 5 revision!!! Man I am scared now!
I feel for Ron1708 as he has been the exception and had several revisions, but he is the exception…. Most don’t have these issues. On this site you will read of the many issues mostly because most that don’t have problems aren’t out looking for people to ask questions to, or just stop visiting the site when everything goes along great for a year or more. I’m approaching 2 years and have had no issues and hope to continue with this but like Ron, if it breaks I’ll fix it. I’ve absolutely loved my Titan!!!
Born 1965 ED at 45 pills,shots all failed.
Implanted 5-22 Titan 20cm with 1cm RTE.
Revision 3-26 Titan 24cm with 1cm trimmed off.
Infection, salvage 5-26 Titan 24cm -1cm trimmed
Explanted 6-17
Implanted 9-2 Titan 22cm less 1 cm trimmed