Getting frustrated

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
jwjwjw
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:44 am

Re: Getting frustrated

Postby jwjwjw » Thu Sep 17, 2026 7:54 am

HLB52111 wrote:Thanks Cangetit. I have tried pills,injections,and now am considering IPP. Just got of phone with Dr. Kramer on cape cod Urology, about a 2.5 hour one way drive. We reviewed and discussed my medical records and we both decided on implant surgery. I am now scheduled for surgery some time in Jan. 2027. His office will research my insurance (federal BCBS) and Medicare. They will schedule and contact me with a date in Jan. Just happy together the ball rolling so to speak.

So when you injected Trimix how many units did you inject with the needle ?

HLB52111
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2026 10:06 am
Location: MA

Re: Getting frustrated

Postby HLB52111 » Thu Sep 17, 2026 1:32 pm

Trimix was never offered. I have read about it here on FT. I’m not very impressed with my Uro Dr. He talks a good game but in my opinion has failed to del8ver. I did try intrauretheral bimix injection that he recommended. Did not go well. I struggle with my memory and am easily confused and forgetful due to my TBI injury back in 2012. My wife assisted on first application of bimix. Did get an erection around time 40 min after injecting entire 1 ml sample. Was not able to attempt PIV due to wife recovering from shoulder surgery. 2nd attempt I did it solo and failed miserably. I suggested Trimix on telemedicine conference but Uro Dr. recommended IPP implant instead. I can bring this up with Dr. Kramer when I am on my first face to face visit. Not scheduled yet. If I remember correctly my first telemedicine visit was on Sept. 3 or there abouts. Need to check my daily diary. So for now standing by…..

HLB52111
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2026 10:06 am
Location: MA

Re: Getting frustrated

Postby HLB52111 » Thu Sep 17, 2026 1:35 pm

I did check my IPad diary and first visit with Dr. Kramer was Sept. 3 via telephone. So for now am awaiting further instructions. This tough due to my TBI.


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: amazonbot and 97 guests