Hi all,
Today marks one year since I allowed a Dr to remove my prostate which caused my ED. Prior to the surgery, I had no problem getting an erection and I was hopeful that I’d be one of the few that have an RP and not have ED, but it was not so.
Before I found this site, I was in a pretty dark place. I got very little direction from my Uro.
I can’t thank you all enough for all of the support, advice, and encouragement that has made me feel normal in this new way of life.
Again, thank you!
RJ
1 year of ED
-
RJ_in_Pa
- Posts: 164
- Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:34 pm
- Location: Pa
1 year of ED
65, Radical Prostatectomy in 2023, pills did nothing. Used Trimix with great success, but now trying regain ability to get natural erections as I did prior to RP surgery. So far, able to have PIV sex with a C ring.
-
Claywcl
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2026 6:01 pm
Re: 1 year of ED
Saw your post! I have been one year pussy free! I never imagined I could or would go this long without sex with my wife!, on top of that my dick shrunk to a tiny size and of course doesn’t get hard!
At first it was frightening to see my dick shrink! Then it became erotic! It was like my dick was gone!
At first it was frightening to see my dick shrink! Then it became erotic! It was like my dick was gone!
Return to “Emotional and Mental Support”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 79 guests
