Considering a Penile Implant – Looking to Connect in Cape Town
-
capetownlove
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2025 3:35 pm
Considering a Penile Implant – Looking to Connect in Cape Town
I live in Cape Town and have been diabetic for over 30 years. I’ve had ED for a long time, even with Viagra. I’m now considering a penile implant but feel nervous as it’s a major surgery. I’d like to connect with someone in Cape Town who already has one, to share their experience – ideally even to see and feel it before I decide. I’d also appreciate a written exchange if meeting is not possible.
-
strongagain
- Posts: 648
- Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:17 am
Re: Considering a Penile Implant – Looking to Connect in Cape Town
I don‘t know of any South African surgeon doing implants. I‘m out of the country at the moment, returning to SA most likely November.
Born 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Activation / intercourse after five weeks.
17,5 cm Very happy with implant.
Show and Tell in Freiburg, Germany and in Cape Town, South Africa
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Activation / intercourse after five weeks.
17,5 cm Very happy with implant.
Show and Tell in Freiburg, Germany and in Cape Town, South Africa
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: anotherguy, Bytespider, HLB52111 and 180 guests
