Apex Drive

One of the newer treatments for ED, Shock Wave Therapy is still in it's experimental stages. While the treatment often sounds promising, it is only effective for a few patients and the results are not permanent. Informed Consumers are the best patients!
SeniorDoug
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2026 12:45 pm

Apex Drive

Postby SeniorDoug » Sat Aug 01, 2026 11:59 am

Has anyone used the Apex Drive ultrasound device?
71 years old and married. Have had ED for last few years. I often have morning wood, but I don't keep it hard enough for sex. I'm considering a pump and cock ring. 5 inches hard.

BritinSpain
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2026 12:44 pm
Location: Southern Spain

Re: Apex Drive

Postby BritinSpain » Thu Sep 24, 2026 2:56 am

Hi Doug
Back in the twilight zone, when I was trying anything and everything to find out what was wrong, I bought the Apex Drive Pro to use t home. I probably didn’t give it a long enough trial, because I moved on.
Read my story in my post “A European introduction to Frank Talk”
Anyhoo, I am offering my machine, free, to any member who may like to try it, maybe PM me and we could discuss postage etc
All the best,
BritinSpain
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2 years ED undetected, Hodgkin’s lymphoma at age 36. See my intro.
Age 69, Pills, injections ineffective.
Surgery by Dr. Natalio Cruz Navarro, Titan Touch 24 cms (22cms+2cm RTE) Penoscrotal. 125cc reservoir, Cycling Day 11, sign-off day 18….Can’t wait!


Return to “Shock Wave Therapy/Gainswave/Ultrasound”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 104 guests