I've been doing foreskin restoration on and off for 30 years, achieved my goals, and love the look and feel. I'm getting the Coloplast Titan in late October with Dr. Hakky here in Atlanta. He says he's pretty sure I can continue restoring but doesn't know of any other patients doing both. So I have 2 questions:
1.) Pre-op, I'm between shower and grower, so my foreskin is noticeable and I have decent coverage until I start getting a semi; will I keep that after the implant since it sounds like I'll have the equivalent of a semi all the time?
2.) I use the DTR device for restoration. It seems like the prolonged compression against the glans will be uncomfortable and possibly damaging? Has anyone tried this?
Has anyone here also done foreskin restoration? Doc says I can keep going after getting the implant, but not sure...
-
Bearskin777
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2026 6:26 am
- Location: Atlanta
Has anyone here also done foreskin restoration? Doc says I can keep going after getting the implant, but not sure...
61 yrs old, gay, married. Nudist and exhibitionist. ED for 10 years, recently found Peyronies. Atlanta. Titan via Dr. Hakky October 20, 2026. 7"x6" before Peyronies, 6.25 x 6.25" post-Peyronies with moderate up-curve.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot, Baidu [Spider], buddypayne, YandexBot and 168 guests
