Semi malleable to inflatable

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
robbie41
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2026 2:48 am

Semi malleable to inflatable

Postby robbie41 » Mon Sep 07, 2026 9:31 am

Hi,
I’m 42 years old, had my first peyronies lump in 2018, caused a straight bend but pulled to the right. Disease returned in 2025 with a multi plaque build up, with a 85 degree bend upwards and hour glassing. Due to the severity of the bend and the complex nature of the plaque, the consultant in the uk has recommended a semi malleable and graft, to be replaced with an inflatable device 6 months later. Has anyone ever had this type of surgery? If yes, any tips to share? Anything to be aware of? This whole illness has been tough, especially as I have ridiculously good erections, but can’t have penetrative sex. So it’s been hard getting my head around losing my really good erections. But for the end result and to correct hour glassing and this horrific bend, I know it will be worth it.

whatevery
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2025 3:10 pm

Re: Semi malleable to inflatable

Postby whatevery » Mon Sep 07, 2026 9:55 am

Just make sure that they don't implant you with LGX because it would likely make your bend more profound.
65 yrs old.
ED since about 2000.
Just moved to Trimix from Edex few months ago.
Implant doctor shopping now but doing BPH first.

cbinspok
Posts: 1149
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:45 pm

Re: Semi malleable to inflatable

Postby cbinspok » Mon Sep 07, 2026 10:20 am

agreed the Lgx wouldn't be best choice but disagree that it would make it worse Lol.
if you're avg size a cx will work great. I had savior plaques my docs strategy was attack it internally w pataba not sure if they still use it, but I couldn't afford the surgery so I used it for over a year, hated it but I did improve. the Lgx when surgery did happen straightened it out nearly perfectly.
good luck brother
71 years now,Ed twenty years. A sever break to penis, vit E, pataba, Viagra, massage Ved cilas, exhausted, I tossed in my towel, Op for implant Mar 18, 2021 AMS LGX 18 x12 + 1 3cm RTE,yep standard size, happily gained girth and length,.. stay hwp!

robbie41
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2026 2:48 am

Re: Semi malleable to inflatable

Postby robbie41 » Mon Sep 07, 2026 1:26 pm

whatevery wrote:Just make sure that they don't implant you with LGX because it would likely make your bend more profound.


Thank you, I will mention that to the consultant.

robbie41
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2026 2:48 am

Re: Semi malleable to inflatable

Postby robbie41 » Mon Sep 07, 2026 1:26 pm

cbinspok wrote:agreed the Lgx wouldn't be best choice but disagree that it would make it worse Lol.
if you're avg size a cx will work great. I had savior plaques my docs strategy was attack it internally w pataba not sure if they still use it, but I couldn't afford the surgery so I used it for over a year, hated it but I did improve. the Lgx when surgery did happen straightened it out nearly perfectly.
good luck brother


Thank you so much for the words of encouragement. I will mention this to the consultant.


Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: amazonbot, Chriss, DotBot, YandexBot and 155 guests