Surgeons

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
PaulRams
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2025 4:24 pm

Surgeons

Postby PaulRams » Thu Sep 17, 2026 2:56 pm

Hi Guys
I think I’ve narrowed down to the following surgeons in the north west of England Professor Ian Pearce of the Manchester urology Centre or Dr Patrick Gordon in Leeds, I’m wondering of what people’s thoughts of are with the surgeons who have actually dealt with them. I’m seeing my GP on Monday so I need to have someone in mind.Thanks in advance.
Last edited by PaulRams on Thu Sep 17, 2026 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PaulRams
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2025 4:24 pm

Re: Surgeons

Postby PaulRams » Thu Sep 17, 2026 4:08 pm

PaulRams wrote:Hi Guys
I think I’ve narrowed down to the following surgeons in the north west of England Professor Ian Pearce of the Manchester urology Centre or Dr Patrick Gordon in Leeds, I’m wondering of what people’s thoughts of are with the surgeons who have actually dealt with them. I’m seeing my GP on Monday so I need to have someone in mind.Thanks in advance.


Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bytespider, Chriss, DotBot, YandexBot and 151 guests