My wife and I were discussing our first time together.
I was reasonably experienced, but she wasn’t (which I didn’t learn until later) although not a virgin, and I didn’t realise how nervous she was.
She didn’t say very much (not surprisingly!).
It surprised me when she cried after having an orgasm, and I later learned it was her first (even solo).
I don’t think I was clumsy or inconsiderate, but I wish I had taken the time to find out more about her sexual history beforehand.
Her view looking back now is that she feels that she was fortunate over the years to ‘learn’ with someone with experience, and I feel lucky that so many of her sexual ‘firsts’ have been with me.
How was your own first experience?
How was your first experience with your wife / partner
First time memories
-
Dan1234
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2026 5:44 am
First time memories
UK
Diabetes / Heart
Injections since 2015
71
L 6.9” x G 6.4”
Always happy to share experiences!
Diabetes / Heart
Injections since 2015
71
L 6.9” x G 6.4”
Always happy to share experiences!
-
1sfman
- Posts: 130
- Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2025 9:12 am
- Location: Central Illinois
Re: First time memories
My wife and I experienced sex for the first time together. I was 17 and she was 16. Needless to say, I was a total dumb shit (other than I did use a condom) and it was a bad episode for her. Although we had done a lot of exploration prior to that day, my thoughts on that day after she agreed to have full PIV sex was roll on the condom, dive in and get off. It was painful for her and so good for me. Ah, why is youth wasted on the young. I did feel really bad after that first time when I realized it was not a good time for her.
I suspect the first time is awkward for most, but it's that first step. Even though it wasn't the best for her, the fire had been lit and experience is a great teacher, and was especially so for me. We were both profoundly in love with each other (I realize at that age things could have quickly unraveled) and our relationship continued to grow and the sexual experiences got so very hot as my "on the job skillset" continued to improve. Fortunately we continued to have Safe Sex at a time when those words weren't in use, got married 4 years later, didn't start a family until another 8 years, and now, 58 years after that first time we're still very much in love and love sex (with assistance from my bionic dick). Those early years are fondly remembered by both of us.
I suspect the first time is awkward for most, but it's that first step. Even though it wasn't the best for her, the fire had been lit and experience is a great teacher, and was especially so for me. We were both profoundly in love with each other (I realize at that age things could have quickly unraveled) and our relationship continued to grow and the sexual experiences got so very hot as my "on the job skillset" continued to improve. Fortunately we continued to have Safe Sex at a time when those words weren't in use, got married 4 years later, didn't start a family until another 8 years, and now, 58 years after that first time we're still very much in love and love sex (with assistance from my bionic dick). Those early years are fondly remembered by both of us.
75 YO (1951). Happily married since 1972 (A couple since 1968). ED since age 60. Viagra, then Cialis, Trimix/Quadmix and VED. AMS 700 CX, 21cm + 1cm RTE left side, MS pump & 100cc reservoir. Implanted using Infrapubic procedure Jan 21, 2026.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 90 guests
