Coloplast Titan Pump poll

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Fitzgerald 2012
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2026 4:49 pm

Coloplast Titan Pump poll

Postby Fitzgerald 2012 » Sun Sep 20, 2026 7:50 pm

I would like to hear from a bunch of you regarding Coloplast Classic Pump. Two questions:
1. How long did it take for the pump to lose its rigidity?
2. Any hints on how to find the two bars to deflate?

TIA
73y/o. ED started 2015. First implant 2/27/26 creating hematoma. 3/28:sepsis. Removal of implant 3/28. Revision surgery 8/17. 8 week wait period prescribed before cycling and sex. Titan Classic. Revision implant is 1CM less than 1st one

Rider1400
Posts: 1529
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:23 pm
Location: Benton Arkansas

Re: Coloplast Titan Pump poll

Postby Rider1400 » Sun Sep 20, 2026 9:30 pm

It happens so gradually that you don’t feel it at any given time. I think you build your muscles and technique at the same time it’s breaking in. After a recent revision at 4 weeks I started pumping and the pump only seems a tiny bit more stiff than my old one felt after 4 years.
Best way to find bars is to look at the sample pump they supposed to provide you with and hold it in your hand while feeling the one in your scrotum. Once you feel it there’s little doubt of what you’re feeling. One issue is swelling or fluid in the area. The last couple I had by my Dr were simple to find even the day after surgery. Obviously I didn’t pinch it or the pump but definitely could have with no issues.
Born 1965 ED at 45 pills,shots all failed.
Implanted 5-22 Titan 20cm with 1cm RTE.
Revision 3-26 Titan 24cm with 1cm trimmed off.
Infection, salvage 5-26 Titan 24cm -1cm trimmed
Explanted 6-17
Implanted 9-2 Titan 22cm less 1 cm trimmed

Fitzgerald 2012
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2026 4:49 pm

Re: Coloplast Titan Pump poll

Postby Fitzgerald 2012 » Sun Sep 20, 2026 10:36 pm

Thank you
73y/o. ED started 2015. First implant 2/27/26 creating hematoma. 3/28:sepsis. Removal of implant 3/28. Revision surgery 8/17. 8 week wait period prescribed before cycling and sex. Titan Classic. Revision implant is 1CM less than 1st one

Tokyo_123
Posts: 349
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:02 am

Re: Coloplast Titan Pump poll

Postby Tokyo_123 » Sun Sep 20, 2026 11:49 pm

I have the OTR, not the classic. It took me easily 6 weeks to 2 months before I could deflate properly. On the rigidity in front, to hide it I got a motorcycle waist bag (look them up on Amazon). I've gotten so used to it, that I still wear them daily.
Venous Leakage (which I believe caused by my overuse of the Bathmate VED)

Dr. Clavell, August, 2022. Titan One-Touch, 24cm XL cylinders and trimmed off 0.5cm


Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: amazonbot, Chriss, DotBot, YandexBot and 155 guests