3 and half year update - pic included

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
PowerliftingDad
Posts: 153
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:30 pm

3 and half year update - pic included

Postby PowerliftingDad » Sun Sep 20, 2026 9:47 pm

I’m now about three and a half years into life with my AMS 700 CX, and I can genuinely say that I couldn’t be more pleased.

It’s difficult to fully explain what this implant has given back to me. The ability to have a perfect, dependable erection whenever I want—at a moment’s notice, for as long as I want—is an incredible feeling. There is a tremendous sense of confidence and freedom that comes from simply knowing that it is going to work. There’s no wondering, no worrying, no watching the clock, and no concern about whether I’m going to lose my erection. It’s just there when I want it, for however long I want it.

That reliability has had an enormous impact on the intimacy between my wife and me. I can completely focus on her and take as much time as I want making sure she is satisfied. There is never any pressure to hurry because I’m worried about maintaining an erection. We can slow everything down, enjoy being together, and let intimacy last as long as we want. My wife couldn’t be happier with the results, and neither could I.
I am incredibly fortunate to have retained a great deal of natural engorgement which has helped tremendously with the girth.

For me, that may be one of the most underrated benefits of an implant: the confidence it gives you. ED no longer gets a vote in what happens between my wife and me. I don’t have to plan around it or think about it. When the moment is right, I know my body is ready. That kind of certainty is incredibly powerful.
After 3½ years, my AMS 700 CX continues to work beautifully. I use it frequently, and it has become such a normal part of my life that most of the time I don’t even think about having an implant anymore. It simply does its job.

I’m also incredibly grateful for my surgeon, Dr. Lawrence Levine, and for the skill and experience that went into giving me this result. I will always appreciate what he did for me.
And finally, I’m grateful that this technology even exists. Unless you’ve lived with significant ED, it can be difficult to understand how much of your confidence, spontaneity, intimacy, and quality of life can be wrapped up in something most people simply take for granted.

For me, a penile implant wasn’t merely a treatment for ED. It gave me back something I thought I had lost. Three and a half years later, I still occasionally stop and think about how remarkable it is that I can have a completely reliable erection whenever I want, keep it as long as I want, and never have to worry about it disappearing.
It has been genuinely life-changing, and I remain every bit as grateful for it today as I was when I first realized just how well it worked.
Looking forward to many, many more years with my CX.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
53 yrs old - 1st implant at 24 yr old in 97 Ams 700. Failed 03
6.5" / 5.5 girth natural erection w/ failed implant
Revision done 2/20/23 done by great Dr. Levine Rush University Chgo - AMS 700 CX 21cm + 2cm/1.5 RTE - Currently 7 " / 5.75 girth

User avatar
GoodWood
Posts: 1762
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:07 pm

Re: 3 and half year update - pic included

Postby GoodWood » Sun Sep 20, 2026 10:24 pm

Well said. And your pic speaks for itself. Great result.

Like you, I am grateful I don’t need to worry about my erection any longer.

Thanks for sharing this with us. It’s great to hear the positive impact it has had on you, your wife, and your relationship.

Congrats!
58yo, NYC. ED started at 40. Pills, then shots for 10 years. 24cm Coloplast Titan XL w/classic pump by Dr Eid 3/25/2025. Will meet for show & tell.
Implant journal: [url] viewtopic.php?f=6&t=26225[/url]

User avatar
AussieGuy81
Posts: 157
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2025 12:28 am

Re: 3 and half year update - pic included

Postby AussieGuy81 » Mon Sep 21, 2026 7:45 am

I love update posts, it's great to hear everything is going good. I can't wait to get mine.

Just checking with your signature, your first one lasted 6 years and you second lasted 20 years, is that right?
43, ED since late 20's, Pills on and off since then increasing strengths with inconsistent results. Now 5mg Cialis daily and either 20mg Cialis or 100mg Viagra
Not sure if it's Psychological or Physiological, long-term use of SSRI's probably hasn't helped

User avatar
dan_bionic
Posts: 1009
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:50 am

Re: 3 and half year update - pic included

Postby dan_bionic » Mon Sep 21, 2026 8:41 am

Great update and great result!
Happy to also hear, you live with an implant 29 years now, that's awesome.
Wish your wife and you to continue very long having great sexual life. :D
Dan
68, Germany, lost 40 years to 4 asexual marriages and ED.
Implanted: July 2023, AMS LGX 18cm + 5 cm RTE
The best gift I made to myself! :lol: Fucking young chicks to compensate 8-)
Bionic Dick "at work":
https://implantporn.com/videos/

User avatar
SWorks17
Posts: 1346
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:33 pm
Location: Garden Ridge, Texas

Re: 3 and half year update - pic included

Postby SWorks17 » Mon Sep 21, 2026 8:48 am

Great update PowerliftingDad!

It is amazing that that our implant is ready when needed and you don’t have to worry about anything!

Yes, Dr Levine did a great job! He brought back to life a niiiiice looking dick, for you and your wifey!

Keep on enjoying your Bionic Dick PowerliftingDad

Your Bionic Brother in Texas
SWorks
Age 68, Garden Ridge Texas, Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18cm with 3cm RT's installed 5 Nov 2021 by Major Dr Shane Barney, BAMC, San Antonio, Texas, Married 37 years.
DOD Pg 131, Faces Pg 27

BritinSpain
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2026 12:44 pm
Location: Southern Spain

Re: 3 and half year update - pic included

Postby BritinSpain » Wed Sep 23, 2026 5:06 am

Well done, that’s an uplifting story! I’m way behind you on timeline, but I hope for longevity in my implant, and improvement over time!
2 years ED undetected, Hodgkin’s lymphoma at age 36. See my intro.
Age 69, Pills, injections ineffective.
Surgery by Dr. Natalio Cruz Navarro, Titan Touch 24 cms (22cms+2cm RTE) Penoscrotal. 125cc reservoir, Cycling Day 11, sign-off day 18….Can’t wait!

cbinspok
Posts: 1149
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:45 pm

Re: 3 and half year update - pic included

Postby cbinspok » Wed Sep 23, 2026 10:13 am

congratulations many more years to you
71 years now,Ed twenty years. A sever break to penis, vit E, pataba, Viagra, massage Ved cilas, exhausted, I tossed in my towel, Op for implant Mar 18, 2021 AMS LGX 18 x12 + 1 3cm RTE,yep standard size, happily gained girth and length,.. stay hwp!


Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: amazonbot, Chriss, DotBot, YandexBot and 156 guests