Post-Surgery Recovery Question
-
USCboi67
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2026 3:24 am
Post-Surgery Recovery Question
I had a Coloplast Titan implant surgery performed at USC 11 days ago. So much of the swelling and acute pain have diminished significantly. I’m just wondering at what juncture will the pain at the base and up the shaft begin to truly lessen? Also, I realized going into the surgery that the angle of my penis might change a bit. Will the angle straighten out a bit over the next week or two? I have truly loved my experience with USC Urology and with my urologist, and I’m so thrilled and grateful to have been able to do this and have insurance cover it!!! Thanks for any feedback/input you might have in advance.
-
cbinspok
- Posts: 1149
- Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:45 pm
Re: Post-Surgery Recovery Question
Usc
I tell guys give it a year, at 3 months you'll be over the bad / ouch period but you get better n better over months because you are actually still healing and your brain and plastic body parts are getting to know each other. so enjoy the ride to recovery and your new member. think about that long ass time you spent with ed, the road to recovery becomes much sweeter. enjoy, men deserve intimacy and a working dicks.
I tell guys give it a year, at 3 months you'll be over the bad / ouch period but you get better n better over months because you are actually still healing and your brain and plastic body parts are getting to know each other. so enjoy the ride to recovery and your new member. think about that long ass time you spent with ed, the road to recovery becomes much sweeter. enjoy, men deserve intimacy and a working dicks.
71 years now,Ed twenty years. A sever break to penis, vit E, pataba, Viagra, massage Ved cilas, exhausted, I tossed in my towel, Op for implant Mar 18, 2021 AMS LGX 18 x12 + 1 3cm RTE,yep standard size, happily gained girth and length,.. stay hwp!
-
BritinSpain
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2026 12:44 pm
- Location: Southern Spain
Re: Post-Surgery Recovery Question
USC - Looks like I had the same implant one day before you…
I’m lucky in that I heal well, there was swelling at the base, and obviously the old cojones sack…
However, 12 days post-op and although it’s tough (new pumps are apparently always hard to squeeze! There’s a little residual pain too) I managed my first deflate/inflate cycle yesterday.
After all the abstinence, who’d have thought it would be quite a relief to “take the pressure off”…?
So far, I’ve only cycled twice, I’m due for my inspection/lessons next week, (in my case day 18) and I’m looking forward to getting my license back! Good luck to you in your recovery!
I’m lucky in that I heal well, there was swelling at the base, and obviously the old cojones sack…
However, 12 days post-op and although it’s tough (new pumps are apparently always hard to squeeze! There’s a little residual pain too) I managed my first deflate/inflate cycle yesterday.
After all the abstinence, who’d have thought it would be quite a relief to “take the pressure off”…?
So far, I’ve only cycled twice, I’m due for my inspection/lessons next week, (in my case day 18) and I’m looking forward to getting my license back! Good luck to you in your recovery!
2 years ED undetected, Hodgkin’s lymphoma at age 36. See my intro.
Age 69, Pills, injections ineffective.
Surgery by Dr. Natalio Cruz Navarro, Titan Touch 24 cms (22cms+2cm RTE) Penoscrotal. 125cc reservoir, Cycling Day 11, sign-off day 18….Can’t wait!
Age 69, Pills, injections ineffective.
Surgery by Dr. Natalio Cruz Navarro, Titan Touch 24 cms (22cms+2cm RTE) Penoscrotal. 125cc reservoir, Cycling Day 11, sign-off day 18….Can’t wait!
-
ElbowRoom
- Posts: 1315
- Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2025 1:58 pm
Re: Post-Surgery Recovery Question
In 6-10 weeks things will be usable with some pain, at 3-6 months things should be getting really good. 6-12 months it will start feeling normal.
59yo Coloplast Titan 28cm Penoscrotal with Dr. Hakky 10/21/2025.
Pre-op erect measurements:
8.5"L and 6.4”C
Post-op: 8.9” L and 6.2” C at 10 months
Pre-op erect measurements:
8.5"L and 6.4”C
Post-op: 8.9” L and 6.2” C at 10 months
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: amazonbot, Chriss, DotBot, YandexBot and 155 guests
