All green lights for 10/20 implant date

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
User avatar
Bearskin777
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2026 6:26 am
Location: Atlanta

All green lights for 10/20 implant date

Postby Bearskin777 » Mon Sep 28, 2026 1:24 pm

Just had my pre-op check-up with Dr Hakky and everything is GO for my Titan on 10/20. 3 weeks from tomorrow! It'll go in peno-scrotal. End of December I may go back for a orchiectomy and testicle implants, 100% bionic, but we'll wait and see on that. Maybe test drive it a couple of months before I go too hog-wild. But after the 1st of the year I should be able to get back to foreskin restoration and VED pumping to my heart's content! Who knows... by then I might be too distracted by a working cock I won't even care about little details like that.
61 yrs old, gay, married. Nudist and exhibitionist. ED for 10 years, recently found Peyronies. Atlanta. Titan via Dr. Hakky October 20, 2026. 7"x6" before Peyronies, 6.25 x 6.25" post-Peyronies with moderate up-curve.

Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot, amazonbot, Google [Bot], KOJAK8!, Majestic-12 [Bot], Palantoad, TJSonofJohn, vinny1978 and 117 guests