Anal?
-
Fitzgerald 2012
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2026 4:49 pm
Anal?
Possibly a bit graphic here but I’m curious. I thought I read something on here that anal sex is not recommended for implant receipts because they could break. Anyone with experience that can comment here? TIA
73y/o. ED started 2015. First implant 2/27/26 creating hematoma. 3/28:sepsis. Removal of implant 3/28. Revision surgery 8/17. 8 week wait period prescribed before cycling and sex. Titan Classic. Revision implant is 1CM less than 1st one
-
ElbowRoom
- Posts: 1302
- Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2025 1:58 pm
Re: Anal?
Fitzgerald 2012 wrote:Possibly a bit graphic here but I’m curious. I thought I read something on here that anal sex is not recommended for implant receipts because they could break. Anyone with experience that can comment here? TIA
Not a problem.
59yo Coloplast Titan 28cm Penoscrotal with Dr. Hakky 10/21/2025.
Pre-op erect measurements:
8.5"L and 6.4”C
Post-op: 8.9” L and 6.2” C at 10 months
Pre-op erect measurements:
8.5"L and 6.4”C
Post-op: 8.9” L and 6.2” C at 10 months
-
Fitzgerald 2012
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2026 4:49 pm
Re: Anal?
Thank you!
73y/o. ED started 2015. First implant 2/27/26 creating hematoma. 3/28:sepsis. Removal of implant 3/28. Revision surgery 8/17. 8 week wait period prescribed before cycling and sex. Titan Classic. Revision implant is 1CM less than 1st one
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests
