This man is a true bionic brother, he helped me get through & answered many of my questions during the time leading up to my implant, he showed lots of patience & kindness answering all of my stupid "what if's".
Please think twice before using any unkind words toward him, he is here to help newbies as well as the vets.
Thanks Rider dude
Rider1400 is a great BB
-
click64
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2026 8:55 am
Rider1400 is a great BB
Implanted 9-29-26 Ar. Urology Titan 24cm Pills worked great for 10+ years, then the dreaded injects, Quadmix caused major left curvature.
I am a male lesbian, I like women only, (my wife). DOB: Aug.
I am a male lesbian, I like women only, (my wife). DOB: Aug.
-
SWorks17
- Posts: 1346
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:33 pm
- Location: Garden Ridge, Texas
Re: Rider1400 is a great BB
Rider, I’m glad that you could help click64 with all his Bionic implant questions. It takes a village of brothers
SWorks
SWorks
Age 68, Garden Ridge Texas, Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18cm with 3cm RT's installed 5 Nov 2021 by Major Dr Shane Barney, BAMC, San Antonio, Texas, Married 37 years.
DOD Pg 131, Faces Pg 27
DOD Pg 131, Faces Pg 27
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: amazonbot, Chriss, DotBot, YandexBot and 155 guests
