Finally Cylcling Week 8

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
allin320
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2026 12:47 pm

Finally Cylcling Week 8

Postby allin320 » Thu Oct 01, 2026 10:37 pm

Well boys, I got an earlier appointment to start cycling. The first time on my own this evening, took me about a half an hour to get it all figured out. But in reality, it’s actually very easy. The deflate button is not very easy to find. They should really make the deflate button a little bit bigger.There is some pain in my gland, but the doctor told me basically I am stretching out surgical scar tissue. He said it’ll probably be a little painful for the first 2 to 3 weeks. I’m very excited to use this thing finally.

Thank you to everyone on this forum. We truly are a bionic brotherhood
48 years old, divorced, ED for 8 years. Titan 23cm 8/5/2026

John Dday
Posts: 151
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2024 8:30 pm

Re: Finally Cylcling Week 8

Postby John Dday » Fri Oct 02, 2026 6:12 am

Yes I am week 8 but have been cycling from Week 6, twice a day.
The button becomes more prominent when the fluid reduces. So I did have a day I spent in bed reducing the fluid buildup. Half hour with the frozen peas, 1 hour off, repeat.
Worked a treat
1955. I have had ED for years. We were planning to go for an implant in October 2024. Heart attack & Stent then prostatectomy. Finally 11/8/26 Rigicon Infla10AX 22cm

danny1553
Posts: 355
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:49 pm

Re: Finally Cylcling Week 8

Postby danny1553 » Fri Oct 02, 2026 7:34 pm

I started cycling after 2 weeks. And very quickly did I find that at this stage cycling twice a day causes more harm than good. So for now, third week, and probably next couple of weeks I will be cycling only once a day. If too sore, I might even skip a day. The body needs time to heal.
Over time I've learned to listen to my body. It is a good skill to have.

allin320
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2026 12:47 pm

Re: Finally Cylcling Week 8

Postby allin320 » Fri Oct 02, 2026 9:16 pm

Of course, after cycling last night and this morning, my hematoma has gotten worse around the pump. I guess I better ice again. This is getting ridiculous. I feel like I’m always gonna have a hematoma.
48 years old, divorced, ED for 8 years. Titan 23cm 8/5/2026

danny1553
Posts: 355
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:49 pm

Re: Finally Cylcling Week 8

Postby danny1553 » Fri Oct 02, 2026 10:35 pm

Similar here. Just do not overdo it.
Once a day for the first few weeks is better that having a constantly sore scrotum. Give it a time to recover from a very intense "massage".
I am using a heating pad instead of ice though.


Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ElbowRoom, MTSU1992 and 185 guests