3rd injection of Bimix by me

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Reggieman
Posts: 245
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:17 pm
Location: Central California

3rd injection of Bimix by me

Postby Reggieman » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:08 pm

Whoopie. Each time I inject my erection gets harder! Started with .15, then .12 and now .10. The glans doesn't get real hard like it use to do but the old soldier is as erect as it has ever been. My wife approves based on her smile. I've read somewhere that sometimes to the erection gets better with time. Happy me.
81 yrs. Retired. R.P. 2016. Bilateral nerve sparing surgery. Trimix twice weekly. Moderately incontinent. Anorgasmia. Electro-stim using Erostek ET-312 for minor orgasm. Peyronies. Type 2 diabetic, Pacemaker, grumpy attitude. Widower since 4/2026

rahod1
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:52 pm

Re: 3rd injection of Bimix by me

Postby rahod1 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:44 pm

Reggieman wrote:Whoopie. Each time I inject my erection gets harder! Started with .15, then .12 and now .10. The glans doesn't get real hard like it use to do but the old soldier is as erect as it has ever been. My wife approves based on her smile. I've read somewhere that sometimes to the erection gets better with time. Happy me.


Great news! If you want a hard glans, use an adjustable cock ring, put in place right after injecting and leave on for 30-60 min.
I do and it works great.

Reggieman
Posts: 245
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:17 pm
Location: Central California

Re: 3rd injection of Bimix by me

Postby Reggieman » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:30 pm

rahod1-Thanks for that advice. I had no idea:)
81 yrs. Retired. R.P. 2016. Bilateral nerve sparing surgery. Trimix twice weekly. Moderately incontinent. Anorgasmia. Electro-stim using Erostek ET-312 for minor orgasm. Peyronies. Type 2 diabetic, Pacemaker, grumpy attitude. Widower since 4/2026


Return to “Injections”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests