PM stuck in outgoing mail

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Reggieman
Posts: 245
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:17 pm
Location: Central California

PM stuck in outgoing mail

Postby Reggieman » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:28 am

I checked my PMs and found one that I thought I had sent was stuck in "Outbox." I can't figure out how to actually send that PM from the "Outbox." Any help is appreciated.
81 yrs. Retired. R.P. 2016. Bilateral nerve sparing surgery. Trimix twice weekly. Moderately incontinent. Anorgasmia. Electro-stim using Erostek ET-312 for minor orgasm. Peyronies. Type 2 diabetic, Pacemaker, grumpy attitude. Widower since 4/2026

User avatar
bldoink
Posts: 3696
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:58 am
Location: Fl.

Re: PM stuck in outgoing mail

Postby bldoink » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:06 pm

...


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: amazonbot and 44 guests